So many feels!
1. Who is your favourite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1?
Probably Martha’s mom. That woman drove me crazy.
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4?
Probably when Aria and Ezra decided they were going to be together…sometime in season 1.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Stiles and anyone
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Probably Bo and not-Dyson atm. However, I’m still only halfway through season 1.
7. How long have you watched 1?
Five years now
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Through my mom. She’s obsessed.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Ashley Benson/Lucy Hale
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
I think it’ll always be number 1 for me. Doctor Who cannot NOT be my favorite always.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
12. If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be?
I’m tempted to say Martha. She was the only one that didn’t have a super sad parting from the Doctor…plus her season had some kick ass episodes. However, she’s my least favorite companion. If I’d be her, I’d add some oomph.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
I’d kill off either Damon or Caroline, and if either of them were to die, it’d have to be in order to save the ones they love.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Not really. One’s supernatural, one isn’t. One is set in California, one is set on the east coast. Unless A found out all of the wolves’ secrets, maybe…
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
Captain Jack and the Doctor, specifically 11. I’d love to see how they’d interact with each other…
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
I’m going to have to say 5, simply because these actors have had more time to spend with their characters. There are too many people I don’t like/don’t need on Teen Wolf, whereas on Vampire Diaries, nearly everyone is essential to the story, and it’s essential that those actors play those roles. I have a hard time imagining anyone else playing Damon.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
2. Even though the song was out way before the show, it’s like it was written just for PLL.